Humble Bundle organizes pay-what-you-want plus charity promotions for awesome digital content and puts the power directly in the hands of the consumers, offering them fully-featured titles at prices they set themselves. Consumers pay what they want and decide how to allocate their money between content creators, charity and a humble tip. Humble Bundle also offers the Humble Store, a digital storefront that features great games at great prices with a portion of sales going to select charities. Thanks to the generous contributions from our community, we have enabled our community to contribute more than $39 million to charity so far.
In honor of their tenth anniversary, Dynamite Entertainment has come together with Dynamite to offer a ton of comics by such renowned creators as Mark Millar (Kick Ass), Tim Seeley (Batman Eternal) and Warren Ellis (Moon Knight) in a long list of great comic books. Here’s the details:
• Amanda Hocking’s The Hollows: A Hollowland Graphic Novel (Multiple Issues)
• Chaos #1
• Cryptozoic Man (Multiple Issues)
• The Mocking Dead Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• My Little Phony: A Brony Adventure
• Project Superpowers Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1: The Trial of Sherlock Holmes (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 1: Grant Morrison & Mark Millar (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 2: Warren Ellis (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Vs. Fluffy
As the Humble Bundle event proceeds, additional titles will be added, and customers will be notified of the updates. The additional titles will be unveiled at a later date.
To anchor the promotion, the Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle will offer the following selection of comics and graphic novels to those consumers who “beat the average” of buyer-determined pricing. Boasting an impressive list of contributors such as Kevin Smith (filmmaker of Clerks and Chasing Amy), Gail Simone (Batgirl), Jim Butcher (of the bestselling Dresden Files novels), Bill Willingham (Fables) Alan Moore (Watchmen), and more, this list includes some of the most acclaimed and beloved titles in the Dynamite roster.
• George R.R. Martin’s Wild Cards: The Hard Call (Multiple Issues)
• Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: War Cry #1
• Kevin Smith’s Green Hornet Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• Kevin Smith’s Green Hornet Vol. 2 (Multiple Issues)
• Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure (Multiple Issues)
• Pathfinder Vol. 1: Dark Waters Rising (Multiple Issues)
• Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 4: Alan Moore (Multiple Issues)
As a final incentive for fans to buy into the program, the Humble Bundle offers two highly desirable items, The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross and Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time (the latter of which includes over 35 issues), only available to those buyers who exceed a fixed pricing threshold. With over ONE THOUSAND combined pages of story and gorgeous full-color artwork between them, these two epic titles make fantastic additions to any readers’ digital library.
Visit https://www.humblebundle.com/books to pick up your stacks of virtual comics now.
Are you floored by this amazing deal? Are you glad you can buy butloads of comics and feel good about it because it’s for charity? Let us know your opinion in the comments.